I was honored to provide screens content for 4 songs on Miranda Lambert's upcoming 'Platinum' Tour, in collaboration with the very talented designer Mike Sherlock of Sherlock Digital Media.  Miranda's team has been a pleasure to work with over the years on the Academy of Country Music Awards and Grammy Nominations Concert - so it was a joy to be asked to work with them outside of the awards show circuit as well.  Check out the amazingly talented and beautiful singer when she is in a city near you!  http://www.mirandalambert.com/tour/

Comments

02/05/2017 9:05am

She is very talented indeed. I want to visit her next show. It's a nice post.

03/24/2017 5:25am

I walked in to a travel agency one day to find a mess at its operations. Researching a few more travel agencies and talking to travel agencies owner prompted me to share this article. Somehow, I found that travel agencies in Malaysia are still very manually operated and should take a step higher to improve on its Information Technology. Here, I share the main challenges faced by travel agencies and how information technology should help them.

03/29/2017 1:36am

Looking for luxury golf vacations then head to Ireland, home to some of the most beautiful and challenging golf courses in the world. Golf the links and parkland courses at Castleknock Golf Course, the European Club, K Club, Waterville Golf Links, Doonbeg Golf Course, Adare Golf Club and highlight of any golf tour a day at Ballybunion Golf Links.

05/05/2017 9:43pm

Miranda Lambert has a very unique voice. Her talent may may not be the best thing you'll see in music industry, but no one can deny the fact that her talent is really exceptional. I am not a big fan of her, but her songs makes me go alive. I am hoping that her Platinum Tour would totally be a success. She deserves every success she's getting right now!

05/08/2017 1:00am

Kangaroo Island is situated in the Fleurieu Peninsula in Southern Australia and is around 112 kilometers from Adelaide, which means it should take you around 2 hours to drive yourself there. It is around 30 minutes by flight from Adelaide and the Kingscote Airport is situated only 15 minutes driving from Kangaroo Island.

So what exactly is Preview? The little spyglass icon next to a search result enables a 'peek' at the web page without having to actually visit the site. This preview will allow the searcher to decide quickly if the page being offered is relevant to their search, looks like a credible site or is familiar to what they were looking for in the first place.

06/14/2017 3:41am

An IP address is assigned to every system and devices connected to an IP network