Picture
I was so honored and thrilled to work on this year's Grammy Awards telecast.  This was my 9th (!) year working on the show - and 4th year doing so independently as the owner of my own company.  This show has such a talented team of Producers, Directors, Designers, Set Designers, Lighting Directors, Editors, and Musical Talent - it's invigorating just to be a small part of this enormous team!  Thanks to my amazing designer, Mike Bold, who was finally able to attend rehearsals in person to view his handiwork!

Comments

07/20/2016 2:38am

Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in Safari. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the issue resolved soon. Thanks

Wow, it was an amazing experience for you, right? I wish I could visit this event.

06/21/2017 3:13am

I was once a production staff during my early years in Advertising and I must say that you are really lucky to be part of the list. Grammy Awards is Grammy Awards! It's globally known and even the tiniest detail that would connect you to it is a great privilege. I am so happy for you. You are an achiever but remained grounded. I am hoping the best things for you!

02/17/2017 12:46am

It is great experience to work at Grammy Awards, right? I'd like to work with it too! Can I join you somehow?

05/03/2017 12:21am

The Tamilnadu Board SSLC (State Secondary School Leaving Certificate) will be releasing tnresults.nic.in 2017

05/22/2017 11:32pm

It is great to have such opportunity to work there! Great experience!

06/21/2017 3:10am

Being part of the production staff of one of the biggest award giving body in the whole world is such a big privilege. As a Mass Communication student, it is one of my dreams to be working with great people in production. Thank you for sharing your story to us. Your experience looks really tiring, but I enjoyed reading it! I am hoping all the best workloads for you!

07/12/2017 5:02am

A sound driver settled in the android gadget can't bode well that the best speaker framework is given. It is simply to flaunt that the produced gadget has been settled with a sound compatibilty.

07/15/2017 12:40am

iRoot Apk Download: iRoot is the propelled rendition of vroot and it accompanies quicker android establishing

capacities and better similarity. It accompanies iRoot APK super-client android application and it is much better

establishing application today.